Tuesday, June 4, 2013

'Thalia'

One of the best things about a garden is that just when you feel disappointment, something else pops up that makes the feeling fleeting.

The tulips may not have been their best but the narcissus more than made up for them. I normally have a lot of trouble with narcissus and there are at least 2 years that I gave up completely.

Their delicate beauty always draws me back and I eventually find myself planting them again.

I can't claim trouble this year. All the daffodil came up in large patches full of flowers. None of the other spring bulbs could compare this year - daffodil was the star of the show!

2 comments:

  1. I've never had much success with daffodils. They actually grow in patches?! haha These are beautiful - love the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, white and tiny... they need to be in patches so they don't disappear in my garden.

    ReplyDelete