Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lots of Lily Blooming Now

Oriental White from Kelly, growing in the slide garden. This one is about 12 inches tall. lol.
Lily 'Madrid', my favourite lily in my garden and I have it in the nursery, in the drive garden and in the sun garden.
Lily 'Northern Dazzle', growing at the front lower level and in the back sun garden.
Lily, 'Northern Carillon', growing in the sun gardens and blooming for the first time. All the Northern series lilies were added just last year.
Lily 'Stargazer' has been growing in the bird sanctuary for a few years now. Still not sure how I feel about this one. It's pretty but it has a really strong lily scent and if the patch gets too big, I can't walk by it without wishing it was smaller.
Lily 'Northern Star', my favourite of the Northern series added last year. At least, it is my favourite so far... still waiting for Northern Sensation to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment