Monday, May 26, 2014

All Alone

It seems like everything opened all at once today! Of course, it didn't happen that way.

The tulip Tarda were open yesterday and there was a viola I forgot about when I was out with the camera so didn't get a photo of (hopefully it will be there tomorrow). The tulip Chopin is already finished. But today there are buds, flowers and plants everywhere!

Starting with this awesome tulip Ballerina, growing all alone in the middle of the firepit lawn. It is in what used to be a garden bed but is now again part of the lawn. Miles mowed around it today and when the leaves are done, I will move it out of there in an attempt to save it. I think it might have been there last year too but was cut down brutally before we noticed.

I love the sunny colours of this tulip. The yellow inside is as bright as the orange. Somewhere, I think in the front, I have an actual patch of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment