Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jake

I decided to take a moment to introduce the animals that you might encounter in photographs of my garden. This is Jake. The most photogenic grey tabby to ever grace my garden. Jake is like a dog when I am in the garden. He follows me around and likes to interfere when I dig. He is not as easy as the dogs to discourage from that. The dogs listen. Jake doesn't. Jake came to us from the Regina Humane Society. I drove my son, Gordon, to get a cat and Jake caught my attention with a paw push to the shoulder. I couldn't get him out of my mind and after two days of trying to convince everyone I know that they needed a cat... I ended up deciding that maybe we needed a cat. I drove back into the city and brought him home. He has been a constant source of love and entertainment ever since.

1 comment: